Fatigue strength prediction of KhN73MBTYu-VD alloy compressor disks
- 22 Downloads
System investigations were made of laws governing the mechanisms of formation of the complex of surface layer properties and the fatigue strength of interslot flanges of compressor disks made of KhN73MBTYu-VD alloy for different methods and modes of surface treatment finishing. Linear regression relationships were obtained for the hardening coefficient allowing one to select rational methods and modes of surface treatment finishing to predict disk fatigue strength with account of the main factors affecting the fatigue strength.
KeywordsFatigue Strength Abrasive Particle Ball Diameter Compressor Disk Linear Regression Relationship
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. K. Bragina and B. F. Balashov, “Specifics of fracture and crack initiation in compressor disks subjected to cyclic stresses”,Probl. Prochn., No. 7, 69–77 (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.F. F. Khimushin,Heat-Resistant Steels and Alloys [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.V. O. Bauer, I. A. Birger and B. F. Shorr,Dynamics of Aircraft Gas Turbine Engines [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 4.A. G. Sakhno, V. K. Yatsenko and I. A. Stebelkov, “Optimization of ultrasonic strengthening modes for rim parts of compressor disks”,Aviatsionaya promyshlennost, No. 2, 12–13 (1993).Google Scholar
- 5.V. K. Yatsenko and A. G. Sakhno, “Fatigue strength evaluation of compressor interslot disk flanges,”Aviatsionnaya promyshlennost, No. 11, 24–26 (1990).Google Scholar
- 6.V. A. Boguslaev, V. K. Yatsenko and V. F. Pritchenko,Technological Support and Bearing Strength Prediction for Gas Turbine Engine Components [in Russian], Manuscript, Kiev (1993).Google Scholar