Structure-oriented computer model of a carbon-loaded heterogeneous system
We present an algorithm describing the structure of a heterogeneous, carbon-loaded system. After establishing the validity of the structure and computer model for a given growth scale, we show it is possible to solve the problem of producing materials with predicted properties.
KeywordsRandom Number Generator Filler Particle Vulcanization Filler Concentration Growth Scale
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. S. Lipatov, Physico-Chemical Fundamentals of Filled Polymers [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1991).Google Scholar
- 2.Kh. Gould and Ya. Tobochnik, Computer Modeling in Physics [Russian translation] Mir, Moscow (1990), Part 1.Google Scholar
- 3.N. N. Minakova and M. V. Yarovoi, 11th International Conference on Electromechanics and Electrical Engineering (MKEE-96), Krim (1996), pp. 118–119.Google Scholar
- 4.V. G. Shupletsov, S. V. Orekhov, and V. N. Kuleznev, High-Molecular-Weight Compounds, XXIII, No. 6, 1192 (1981).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. N. Tyurin, and A. A. Makarov, Data Analysis on a Computer, V. E. Figurnova (ed.), INFRA-M, Moscow, Finansy I Statistika (1995).Google Scholar