Study of localized explosion effect of cylindrical charges
- 16 Downloads
KeywordsExplosive Rock Body Cylindrical Charge Charge Diameter Charge Cylinder
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. N. Marchenko, Strengthening the Effectiveness of Blasting in Production of Mineral Resources [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.N. A. Sokolov, Textbook of the Theory of Explosives [in Russian], ONTI, Moscow (1937).Google Scholar
- 3.L. V. Dubnov et al., Industrial Explosives [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.A. I. Gol'binder, “The modified Hess test as applied to blast-resistant substances,” in: Vzryvnoe Delo, 49/6, Nedra (1962).Google Scholar
- 5.V. F. Starokozhev and L. V. Dubnov, “An error associated with application of Hess test in determining the critical density of explosive with a high detonation property,” in: Vzryvnoe Delo, 71/28, Nedra (1972).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982