Cyclic strength of pearlitic steels under conditions of elastoplastic loading
- 23 Downloads
We study the elastoplastic flow of pearlitic steels extensively used for technological purposes under the conditions of low-cycle loading at elevated temperatures and propose an equation of state for the evaluation of the accumulated level of strains as a function of the number of cycles, properties of the material, and parameters of loading.
KeywordsTrue Stress Ultimate Stress Pearlitic Steel Cyclic Creep Cyclic Strength
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. A. Birger, I. A. Demyanushko, and Yu. M. Temis, “Analysis of structures under cyclic loading,” in: Proc. All-Union Symposium on Low-Cycle Fatigue at Elevated Temperatures [in Russian], Chelyabinsk, No. 1 (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.A. M. Borzdyka and A. B. Getsov,Relaxation of Stresses in Metals and Alloys [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.V. V. Moskvitin,Plasticity under Variable Loads [in Russian], Moscow University, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.R. M. Shneiderovich,Strength under Static and Repeated Static Loads [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.R. Z. Shron, Yu. V. Belashov, V. A. Nakhalov, and R. Kh. Baraz, “Damage to elements of power-generating equipment caused by low-cycle fatigue,” in: Proc. All-Union Symposium on Low-Cycle Fatigue at Elevated Temperatures [in Russian], Chelyabinsk, No. 1 (1974).Google Scholar
- 6.A. P. Tikhonov, A. A. Moiseenko, and V. A. Shishko, “Relaxation of stresses under the action of single-stage and repeated loads in the region of elastoplastic deformation,”Probl. Prochn., No. 4, 73–78 (1988).Google Scholar
- 7.A. P. Tikhonov, A. A. Moiseenko, and V. A. Shishko, “Influence of the loading conditions on the strenth and plasticity characteristics of pearlitic steels at elevated temperatures,”Probl. Prochn., No. 6, 99–102 (1988).Google Scholar
- 8.G. F. Lepin,Creep of Metals and Criteria of High-Temperature Strength [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar