On measurement of the hall coefficient of anisotropic semiconductor single crystals and films
- 109 Downloads
An equation for the Hall electromotive force of anisotropic single crystals is derived on the basis of the solution to the associated boundary problem of electrodynamics. The equation coincides with that used in measuring the Hall electromotive force of isotropic materials by van der Pauw's method. The results are tested experimentally on anisotropicZnAs 2 specimens.
KeywordsWeak Magnetic Field Hall Coefficient Potential Contact Current Contact Permanent Magnetic Field
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. P. Pavlov, Methods of Measuring the Parameters of Semiconducting Materials [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
- 2.V. V. Batavin, Yu. A. Kontsevoi, and Yu. V. Fedorovich, Measurements on the Parameters of Semiconducting Materials and Structures [in Russian], Radio and Svyaz', Moscow (1985).Google Scholar
- 3.E. V. Kuchis, Galvanomagnetic Effects and Methods of Their Investigation [in Russian], Radio and Svyaz', Moscow (1990).Google Scholar
- 4.J. S. Nye, Physical Properties of Crystals. Their Representation by Tensors and Matricies, Oxford University Press (1957).Google Scholar
- 5.M. N. Lavrentyev and B. V. Shabat, Methods of the Theory of Complex Variable Function [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 8.N. N. Polyakov and V. L. Kon'kov, Zavod. Lab,35, No. 8, 954–957 (1969).Google Scholar