Investigation of the kinetic characteristics of heavily doped compensated CdSnAs2(Cu)
- 13 Downloads
The concentrational dependences of the Hall coefficient and of the resistivity were used to investigate the interaction of diffusively introduced copper impurity with an ensemble of intrinsic defects inn-CdSnAs 2. The initial electron density and the concentrations of theV As andCu As defects were found to be of the same order. A study was made of the dependence of the electrophysical properties ofCdSnAs 2 (Cu) on the population of the impurity band and it was shown that the features of the kinetic characteristics ofCdSnAs 2 (Cu) are determined by the absence of an energy gap between the bands with a conductivity of opposite sign and by the fact that one of the bands is an impurity band.
KeywordsConduction Band Kinetic Characteristic Hall Coefficient Charge Carrier Mobility Electrophysical Property
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. G. Voevodin and O. V. Voevodina,Cadmium Tin Diarsenide [in Russian], State University, Tomsk (1988)Google Scholar
- 2.O. V. Voevodina, A. P. Vyatkin, T. V. Vedernikova, et al., Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Fiz., No. 5, 102–108 (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.L. M. Batukova, V. I. Danilov, B. N. Zvonkov, and I. A. Karpovich, Fiz. Tekh. Poluprovodn.,16(6), 999–1004 (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.M. I. Daunov, A. B. Magomedov, and V. I. Danilov, Fiz. Tekh. Poluprovodn.,25(3), 467–474 (1991).Google Scholar
- 5.M. I. Daunov, A. B. Magomedov, and V. I. Danilov, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Fiz., No. 9, 116–119 (1991).Google Scholar
- 6.I. K. Kamilov, M. I. Daunov, V. A. Elizarov, and A. B. Magomedov, Pis'ma Zh. Eksp. Teor. Fiz.,54(10), 589–592 (1991).Google Scholar
- 7.I. K. Kamilov, M. I. Daunov, V. A. Elizarov, and A. B. Magomedov, Pis'ma Zh. Eksp. Teor. Fiz.,104, No. 1(7), 2436–2451 (1993).Google Scholar
- 8.M. I. Daunov and A. S. Aronson, Deposited in VINITI July 18, 1979, No. 2662, Editorial Office ofIzvestiya Vysshikh Uchebnykh Zavedeniî, Fizika, Tomsk (1997).Google Scholar
- 9.M. I. Daunov and A. B. Magomedov,Transport and Magnetic Phenomena in Semiconductors and Metallic Oxides: Collection of Articles [in Russian], Institute of Physics, Dagestan Branch of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR, Makhachkala (1989), pp. 10–23.Google Scholar
- 10.M. I. Daunov, Ukr. Fiz. Zh.,B(10), 1633–1636 (1968).Google Scholar
- 11.V. I. Danilov and I. A. Karpovich, Deposited in VINITI, No. 3496-80.Google Scholar