Distribution of electric field in GaAs diffused structures doped by iron or chromium
- 15 Downloads
An analysis based on numerical calculations has been done for the distribution of an electric field in GaAs diffused by chromium or iron-doped structures. First, a calculation has been carried out for the non-uniform impurity distribution using experimentally measured Fe and Cr profiles. It is shown that a ν-n-junction is formed in chromium-doped structures, and a π-n-junction is formed in iron-doped ones. A conclusion is made that these junctions are graded.
KeywordsGaAs Barrier Height Reverse Bias Space Charge Region Deep Center
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.C. C. Khludkov, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Fizika, No. 10, 67–78 (1983).Google Scholar
- 2.C. C. Khludkov and O. P. Tolbanov, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Fizika, No. 9, 33–44 (1992).Google Scholar
- 4.G. L. Prikhod'ko, Author's Abstract of Thesis for Doctor's Degree, MEI, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 9.Yu. B. Bolkhovityanov, A. F. Kravchenko, et al., Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Fizika, No. 10, 18–30 (1983).Google Scholar
- 10.V. L. Bonch-Bruevich and C. G. Kalashnikov, Physics of Semiconductors [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1990).Google Scholar
- 11.D. L. Budnitskii, A. I. Gossen, et al., Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Fizika, No. 4, 68–72 (1998).Google Scholar
- 12.D. L. Budnitskii, O. B. Koretskaya, et al., Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Fizika, No. 7, 127–128 (1995).Google Scholar