Calculating pair interaction potentials for phosphorus and gallium atoms
- 63 Downloads
The Hartree-Fock-Roothaan ab initio self-consistent average field method has been used in calculating the pair interaction potentials for atoms in the P2 and GaP molecules. The gallium and phosphorus atoms are considered in their ground states. The calculations agree well with experiment.
KeywordsInteratomic Distance Atomic Orbital Diatomic Molecule Phosphorus Atom Gallium Atom
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.F. F. Abraham,J. Vacuum Science and Technology, 534–549 (1984).Google Scholar
- 3.H. Gould and J. Tobochnik,Computer Simulation in Physics: In 2 Parts [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1990), Part 1.Google Scholar
- 4.V. I. Baranovskii, V. F. Brattsev, A. I. Panin, and V. M. Tret'yak,Methods of Calculating the Electronic Structures of Atoms and Molecules [in Russian], Izd. Leningr. Univ., Leningrad (1975), pp. 46–150.Google Scholar
- 5.S. Fujinaga,The Molecular-Orbital Method [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1983), pp. 171–202.Google Scholar
- 7.G. Herzberg,Spectra and Structure of Diatomic Molecules [Russian translation], Inostr. Lit., Moscow (1949).Google Scholar
- 9.K. P. Hüber and G. Herzberg,Constants of Diatomic Molecules [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1984), Part 1.Google Scholar