Galvanomagnetic phenomena in semiconductor single crystals and films
- 7 Downloads
The distribution of the potential and current density in anisotropic single crystals and films in electric and magnetic fields is treated. Formulas and relations of practical value for studies of the kinetic coefficients of electron transport in materials for electronics are obtained by solving the boundary problem of electrodynamics. The results of the work are presented in a form convenient for practical use, which allow the application of computers for analyzing experimental data. The results of the theoretical calculations are checked experimentally.
KeywordsHall Coefficient Current Line Kinetic Coefficient Current Electrode Measurement Contact
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. V. Batavin, Yu. A. Kontsevoi, and Yu. V. Fedorovich,Measurement of the Parameters of Semiconductor Materials and Structures [in Russian], Radio i Svyaz', Moscow (1985).Google Scholar
- 2.E. B. Kuchis,Methods for Studying the Hall Effect [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
- 3.P. I. Baranskii, I. S. Buda, I. V. Dakhovskii, and V. V. Kolomiets,Electrical and Galvanomagnetic Phenomena in Anisotropic Semiconductors [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1987).Google Scholar
- 5.R. Edvards,Fourier Series in Modern Form [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1985), Vol. 1.Google Scholar
- 6.M. A. Lavrent'ev and B. V. Shabat,Methods of the Theory of Functions of a Complex Variable [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 7.É. Kamke,Handbook on Ordinary Differential Equations [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 8.A. I. Emel'yanov and V. L. Kon'kov,Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved. Fiz., No. 5, 114–116 (1967).Google Scholar
- 9.S. F. Marenkin, A. M. Raukhman, D. I. Pishchikov, and V. B. Lazarev,Neorganicheskie Materialy,28, No. 9, 1813–1828 (1992).Google Scholar
- 10.N. N. Polyakov,Zh. Tekh. Fiz.,61, No. 11, 79–86 (1991).Google Scholar