Analysis of dynamical buckling and post buckling for beams by finite segment method
- 60 Downloads
Based on the multi-rigid body discretization model, namely, finite segment model, a chain multi-rigid-body-hinge-spring system model of a beam was presented, then a nonlinear parametrically exacted vibration equation of multi-degrees of freedom system was established using the coordination transformation method, and its resonance fields were derived by the restriction parameter method, that is, the dynamical buckling analysis of the beam. Because the deformation of a beam is not restricted by the discrete model and dynamic equation, the post buckling analysis can be done in above math model. The numerical solutions of a few examples were obtained by direct integrated method, which shows that the mechanical and math model gotten is correct.
Key wordsbeam finite segment method dynamic buckling parametrically exacted vibration post buckling
Chinese Library ClassificationO345
2000 Mathematics Subject Classification74D10 74H55 74K20 74S30
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bolokin B B.Dynamical Stability for the System of Elastic Body [M]. Higher Education Press, Beijing, 1960, 158–185 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Yin Xuegang, Wan Hui. The application of multi rigid-body discrete method in staff beam's buckling and post-buckling analysis[J].Journal of Applied Mechanics, 199512(2):66–71 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Yin Xuegang. The application of rigid bodies method in nonlinear analysis for beam[J].Journal of Chongqing University, 1988,11(11):113–125 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Yin Xuegang. Finite element method for dynamic stability analysis of beams[J].Journal of Applied Mechanics, 1995,12(4):81–87 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Nayfeh A H.Nonlinear Oscillations[M]. J Witley & Sons Inc, New York, 1979, 258–369.Google Scholar
- Winget J M, Hustob R L. Cable dynamics—a finite segment approach[J].Journal of Seracthres, 1976,6(3):476–480.Google Scholar
- Yin W. Finite segment model for elastic beams treads and developments in mechanisms[J].Machines and Roboties, 1988,15(2):78–85.Google Scholar
- Yin Xuegang. The matrix method for establishing discrete system dynamic equations[J].Journal of Chongqing University, 1989,12(1):86–97 (in Chinese).Google Scholar