Long-term strength of nonuniform pillars
Rock Mechanics and Rock Pressure
- 19 Downloads
KeywordsSiltstone Breaking Load Creep Function Linear Deformation Instantaneous Load
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. N. Kuznetsov, Mechanical Properties of Rocks [in Russian], Ugletekhizdat, Moscow (1947).Google Scholar
- 2.Zh. S. Erzhanov, Theory of Rock Creep and Its Application [in Russian], Nauka, Alma-Ata (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.N. A. Sin'kevich, “Determination of the long-time strength of rocks by short-duration tests,” Zap. LGI,51, No. 1 (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.A. N. Stavrogin, in: Investigations of the Rheological Properties of Solis. Proc. Coordination Conferences on Hydrotechnique [in Russian], No. 38, Énergiya, Leningrad (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. M. Kartashov, in: Investigations of the Rheological Properties of Soils. Proc. Coordination Conferences on Hydrotechnique [in Russian], No. 38, Énergiya, Leningrad (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.S. S. Vyalov, S. É. Gorodetskii, V. F. Ermakov, A. G. Zatsarnaya, and N. K. Perkarskaya, Procedure for Determining the Creep, Long-Time Strength, and Compressibility of Frozen Ground [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 7.G. N. Kuznetsov, F. P. Bublik, and S. T. Kuznetsov, “Strength of nonuniform interchamber pillars,” Tr. VNIMI, No. 45 (1962).Google Scholar
- 8.F. P. Bublik, “Calculating the strength of a nonuniform pillar,” Tr. VNIMI, No. 64 (1968).Google Scholar
- 9.F. P. Bublik, in: Problems of the Shale Mining Industry of Estonia [in Russian], Nedra, Leningrad (1968).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1971