Control of the stability of the working sides of open pits
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsShear Strength Rock Mass Bedding Coal Seam Caving
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Methodological Instructions on Determination of the Angles of the Sides and Slopes of Benches and Dumps in Working Open Pits and Quarries [in Russian], VNIMI, Leningrad (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.G. L. Fisenko, M. A. Revazov, and É. L. Galust'yan, Strengthening Slopes in Open Pits and Quarries [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.Directions for Determining the Optimum Angles of Inclination of Sides of Open Pits and Slopes of Dumps [in Russian], VNIMI, Leningrad (1962).Google Scholar
- 4.G. L. Fisenko, “Overburden stripping by caving,” in: Exchange of Advanced Experience in Mine Surveying [in Russian], GOSINTI, Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
- 5.G. L. Fisenko and V. V. Golitsyn, “The use of caving and landslip to improve open-cut mineral mining,” Fiz-Tekh. Probl. Razrabotki Polezn. Iskop., No. 3 (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.B. I. Tartakovskii and A. G. Shapar', Controlled Caving of Benches in Open Pits [in Russian], Tekhnika, Kiev (1974).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976