A mathematical-probabilistic model of blasting damage in a fissured block-structured medium
- 24 Downloads
KeywordsJointed Rock Borehole Diameter Charge Length Jointed Medium Experimental Blast
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. V. Rats, The Inhomogeneity of Rocks and their Physical Properties [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.N. Ya. Rapin and A. V. Biryukov, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved, Gorn. Zh., No. 7 (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.G. I. Pokrovskii and I. S. Fedorov, The Action of Shock and Blasting in Deformed Media [in Russian], Promstroiizdat, Moscow (1957).Google Scholar
- 4.G. I. Pokrovskii, in: Problems in Rock Blasting, N. V. Mel'nikov (editor), Nedra, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.V. I. Terent'ev, Control of Fragment Size in Continuous Extraction of Ores by the Underground Method [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 6.P. S. Danchev, V. N. Rozhdenstvennyi, K. M. Zainullin, and Yu. I. Malikov, in: Blasting 69/26 [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976