System for measuring aerodynamic forces on models
The structure and basic characteristics are considered for a system for measuring aerodynamic forces on a flying vehicle. The structure and the algorithm are discussed, which are intended to increase the accuracy.
KeywordsForce Sensor Aerodynamic Force Measurement Channel Differential Amplifier Aircraft Model
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N.P. Levitskii et al., Izmer. Tekh., No. 11, 53 (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu.K. Blokin-Mechtalin, Proceedings of the VVconex-93 Conference and Exhibition: VME/VXI Bus in Industry and Research (VERA+) [in Russian], Moscow (1993), p. 78.Google Scholar
- 4.Yu.K. Blokin-Mechtalin, Izmer. Tekh., No. 11, 15 (1997).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu.K. Blokin-Mechtalin, V.M. Vlasenko, and L. F. Nazarova, Russian Patent 2,018,173; Izobreteniya, No. 15 (1994).Google Scholar
- 6.P.P. Ornatskii, Automatic Measurements and Instruments [in Russian], Vishcha Shkola, Kiev (1973) p. 439.Google Scholar
- 7.V.S. Gutnikov, Metrologiya, No. 2, 6 (1983).Google Scholar