Limits of relaxed dirichlet problems involving a non symmetric dirichlet form
- 47 Downloads
In this paper we study the convergence of solutions of a sequence of relaxed Dirichlet problems relative to non-symmetric Dirichlet forms. The techniques rely on the study of the behaviour of the solutions of the adjoint problems, as suggested by G. Dal Maso and A. Garroni in  in the case of linear elliptic operators of second order with bounded measurable coefficients. In particular we prove a compactness results due to Mosco  in the symmetric case.
KeywordsOpen Subset Dirichlet Problem Symmetric Case Radon Measure Dirichlet Form
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- M. Biroli—U. Mosco,Formes de Dirichlet et estimations structurelles dans le milieux discontinuous, C.R. Acad. Sc. Paris,315 (1991), pp. 193–198.Google Scholar
- M. Biroli—U. Mosco,Sobolev inequalities for Dirichlet forms on homogeneous spaces, Proc. Conf.Potential Theory and Degenerated Partial Differential Operators (ed. M. Biroli) Dordrecht: Kluwe (1995) 311–325.Google Scholar
- M. Biroli—N. A. Tchou,Relaxation for Dirichlet problems involving a Dirichlet form, to appear in Jour. for Anal. and Appl.Google Scholar
- G. Buttazzo—G. Dal Maso—U. Mosco,Asymptotic behaviour for Dirichlet problems in domains bounded by thin layers, Partial Differential Equations and Calculus of Variation, Essays in Honor of Ennio De Giorgi, Birkhäuser, Boston (1989), pp. 193–249.Google Scholar
- R. R. Coifman—G. Weiss,Analyse harmonique noncommutative sur certaines espaces homogènes, Lecture Notes in Math., Springer-Verlag, Berlin,242 (1971).Google Scholar
- G. Dal Maso,An introduction to Γ-convergence, Birkhäuser, Boston (1993).Google Scholar
- G. Dal Maso—V. De Gicco—L. Notarantonio—N. A. Tchou,Limits of variational problems for Dirichlet forms in varying domains, J. Math. Pures Appl.,9, 77 (1998), pp. 89–116.Google Scholar
- S. Mataloni,Diffusion forms in the non-symmetric case, to appear in Jour. for Anal. and Appl.Google Scholar
- S. Mataloni,On a type of convergence for non-symmetric Dirichlet forms, to appear in Adv. in Math. Sci. and Appl.Google Scholar
- U. Mosco,Compact families of Dirichlet Forms, to appear.Google Scholar