ESR study of free-radical intramolecular transfer of a hydrogen atom: mechanisms and kinetics of the reactions
- 42 Downloads
A method for preparing >Si(R1(R2 .) structures (R1=CH3, CD3, or CH2−CH3, R2 .=CH2−CH2 . or CD2−CD2 .) grafted to a silica surface is developed. The reactions of intramolecular transfer of H (D) atoms between the R1 and R2 . fragments were studied by ESR. The directions and kinetic parameters of these reactions were established.
Key wordsfree radical ESR kinetics surface
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.V. A. Radtzig,Khim. Fizika [Chem. Physics], 1991,10, 1262 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Bobyshev and V. A. Radtzig,Kinet. Katal., 1990,31, 925 [Kinet. Catal., 1990,31 (Engl. Transl.)].Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Radtzig,Kinet. Katal., 1983,24, 173 [Kinet. Catal., 1983,24 (Engl. Transl.)].Google Scholar
- 6.V. A. Radtzig,Kinet. Katal., 1979,20, 448 [Kinet. Catal., 1979,20 (Engl. Transl.)].Google Scholar
- 7.V. A. Radtzig,Kinet. Katal., 1996,37, 30 [Kinet. Catal., 1996,37 (Engl. Transl.)].Google Scholar