Technical and economic evaluation of the process of selecting the controllable parameters of technical objects
A technique for selecting the controllable parameters of technical objects that takes into account completeness, reliability, service life, and the cost of multiparameter control is considered. An expression is obtained for an objective function by means of which a comparative evaluation of variant implementations of systems for monitoring technical conditions and for performing diagnostics of the control object may be performed, taking into account the criteria of completeness, reliability, efficiency, and cost.
KeywordsMeasurement Instrument Control Object Incorrect Decision Monitoring Equipment Technical Object
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. G. Sergeev,Metrological Evaluation of the Operation of Technical Systems [in Russian], MGOU, Moscow (1994).Google Scholar
- 2.L. G. Evlanov,Control of Dynamic Systems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.E. I. Sychev,Metrological Support of Radio Electronic Equipment [in Russian], Tat'yanin Den'RITs Moscow (1994).Google Scholar
- 4.P. M. Aron and G. I. Palladinova,Methods for Evaluating the Physicochemical Properties of Ferrite Powder Materials [in Russian], Elektronika Central Scientific Research Institute, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.V. M. Razumnii,Evaluation of Automatic Control Parameters [in Russian], Energiya, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.L. M. Letyuk, T. G. Aminov, and V. N. Shishkin,Application of Ferrite Elements [in Russian], Kuibyshev Construction Engineering Institute, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 7.A. K. Sushchev et al.,Otkrytiya. Izobreteniya, No. 12 (1990); Inventor's Certification of the USSR 1553931.Google Scholar
- 8.G. I. Gladkov et al.,Otkrytiya. Izobreteniya, No. 27 (1992); Inventor's Certification of the USSR 1749773.Google Scholar
- 9.G. I. Gladkov et al.,Otkrytiya. Izobreteniya, No. 15 (1986); Inventor's Certification of the USSR 1226370.Google Scholar