Partial differential equations for hypergeometric functions of complex argument matrices and their applications
- 94 Downloads
KeywordsAsymptotic Expansion Latent Root Hypergeometric Function Confluent Hypergeometric Function Standard Normal Distribution Function
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Brillinger, D. R. (1969). The canonical analysis of stationary time series, inMultivariate Analysis-II (P. R. Krishnaiah, Ed.), pp. 331–350. Academic Press, New York.Google Scholar
- Chikuse, Y. (1974) Asymptotic expansions for the distributions of the latent roots of two matrices in multivariate analysis, Ph.D. thesis. Yale University.Google Scholar
- Goodman, N. R. (1963). Statistical analysis based on a certain multivariate complex Gaussian distribution,Ann. Math. Statist.,35, 152–176.Google Scholar
- Goodman, N. R. and Dubman, M. R. (1969). Theory of time-varying spectral analysis and complex Wishart matrix processes, inMultivariate Analysis-II (P. R. Krishnaiah, Ed.), pp. 351–366, Academic Press, New York.Google Scholar
- Priestley, M. B., Subba Rao, T. and Tong, H. (1973). Identification of the structure of multivariable stochastic systems, inMultivariate Analysis-III (P. R. Krishnaiah, Ed.), pp. 351–368. Academic Press, New York.Google Scholar
© The Institute of Statistical Mathematics 1976