Status and development prospects of domestic deadweight pressure gages
- 16 Downloads
KeywordsHard Alloy Pressure Unit State Primary Standard Precision Class Differential Manometer
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.GOST 8.017-79. State Primary Standard and All-Union Calibration Method for Instruments Measuring Excess Pressure up to 250 MPa.Google Scholar
- 2.V. N. Gorobei and Yu. A. Kiselev,Izmer. Tekh., No. 3, 41 (1995).Google Scholar
- 3.V. N. Gorobei et al.,Zakondatel. Prikl. Metrol., No. 1, 24 (1996).Google Scholar
- 4.S. M. Kessel'man,Ibid.,Zakondatel. Prikl. Metrol., No. 4, 25 (1993).Google Scholar
- 5.GOST 8291-83. Deadweight Gages for Measuring Excess Pressure. General Specifications.Google Scholar
- 6.Pressure Balances. International Recommendation. OIML R 110 (1994), p. 32.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Plenum Pubishers 1999