Recovering vector field patterns by means of a two-dimensional fiber-optics measurement grid
- 17 Downloads
Tomographic recovery is considered for the vector field pattern obtained with a two-dimensional measurement network composed of fiber-optics measurement lines having a given integral sensitivity. A solution is found for cases where the output signals from the lines are generated by the projection of the vector and by the derivative of that projection with respect to the direction along the line, and also in response to the square of the vector projection.
KeywordsRadon Vector Field Measurement Line Vector Projection Line Axis
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. N. Kul'chin, O. B. Vitrik, and O. V. Kirichenko,Izmer. Tekh., No. 3, 24 (1999).Google Scholar
- 2.B. I. Busurin and Yu. R. Nosov,Fiber-Optics Sensors [in Russian], Énergoatomizdat, Moscow (1990).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. N. Kul'chin et al.,Kvantovaya Elektronika,22, No. 10, 1009 (1995).Google Scholar
- 5.G. Korn and T. Korn,Mathematics Handbook for Scientists and Engineers [Russian translation], Nauka, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 8.Yu. N. Kul'chin et al.,Izmer. Tekh., No. 1, 16 (1994).Google Scholar