Wavelet and fourier analysis of electric fluctuations in semiconductor and electrochemical systems
- 17 Downloads
Wavelet analysis and Fourier spectroscopy were used to study electric noise observed in InSb photodiodes and in electric systems with a cation-exchange membrane in NaCl solution.
KeywordsWavelet Analysis Wavelet Coefficient Semiconductor Device Noise Signal Morlet Wavelet
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. A. Sokolik, A. L. Murzov, and A. M. Gulyaev, “Noise and degradation processes in semiconductor devices (Metrology, diagnostics, technology),” in:Materials of the Scientific Engineering Seminar (Chernogolovka, Moscow region, November 25–29, 1991. Moscow, December 1–3, 1992). Popov MNTORÉS, Moscow (1993), p. 44.Google Scholar
- 2.I. N. Miroshnikova et al., “Noise and degradation processes in semiconductor devices (Metrology, diagnostics, technology),: in:Materials of the Scientific Engineering Seminar (Moscow, November 23–25, 1993). Popov MNTORÉS, Moscow (1994), p. 121.Google Scholar
- 3.A. M. Gulyaev, I. M. Koronevskii, and I. Yu. Kukoev, “Noise and degradation processes in semiconductor devices (Metrology, diagnostics, technology),” in:Materials of the Scientific Engineering Seminar (Moscow, December 2–5, 1996). Popov MNTORÉS, Moscow (1998), p. 98.Google Scholar
- 7.A. V. Kolyubin, A. V. Maksimychev, and S. F. Timashev,Élektrokhimiya,32, No. 2, 227 (1996).Google Scholar
- 8.E. Yu. Budnikov et al.,Zh. Fiz. Khim.,73, No. 2, 198 (1999).Google Scholar
- 9.S. F. Timashev et al.,Atlas of Time Variations of Natural, Anthropogenic, and Social Processes, Volume 2. Cyclic Dynamics in Nature and Society [in Russian], Nauchnyi Mir, Moscow (1998), p. 386.Google Scholar
- 11.B. M. Smirnov,Physics of Fractal Clusters [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1991).Google Scholar
- 12.A. I. Olemskii and A. Yu. Flat,Usp. Fiz. Nauk,163, No. 12, 1 (1993).Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers 1999