Influence of dispersion of aluminum on detonation parmeters of slurry explosives
- 29 Downloads
KeywordsExplosive Aluminum Content Ignition Delay Time Bomb Calorimeter Explosive Mixture
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. F. Belyaev, Combustion, Detonation, and Energy of Explosion of Condensed Systems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.S. E. Andreev, V. V. Tovarov, and V. A. Perov, Laws of Comminution and Calculation of Grain-Size Composition Characteristics [in Russian], Metallurgizdat, Moscow (1959)Google Scholar
- 3.A. N. Dremin and P. F. Pokhil, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,128, No. 5 (1959).Google Scholar
- 4.A. N. Dremin, P. F. Pokhil, and M. I. Arifov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,131, No. 5 (1960).Google Scholar
- 5.V. L. Kogan, “Experimental investigation of solidifying explosives,” in: Use of Explosions in the National Economy [in Russian], Part 1, Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1970).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980