Characteristic features of the process of modeling the interaction of complex technical weapons systems with their method of operation
A description is given of the characteristic features of the process of modeling the functioning of modern weapons systems, which possess the traditional characteristics of complex technical systems, during the course of their operation. A unique aspect is a determination of the form of the distribution function for the duration of the existence of a fault in complex technical systems possessing structural and/or parametric redundancy and its relationship to the form of the distribution function for the duration of failure-free operation of the system.
KeywordsTechnical System Random Quantity Technical Service Component Failure Weapon System
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. I. Sychev,Metrological Assurance of Electronic Apparatus [in Russian], Tat'yanin Den' Editing and Publishing Center, Moscow (1993).Google Scholar
- 2.L. I. Volkov,Control of the Operation of Airborne Systems [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.A. Ya. Rezinovskii,Tests of the Reliability of Electronic Systems [in Russian], Radio i Svyaz', Moscow (1985).Google Scholar
- 4.V. K. Dedkov and N. A. Severtsev,Fundamental Questions in Operating Complex Systems [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.E. Yu. Barzilovich, et al.,Questions of the Mathematical Theory of Reliability [in Russian], Radio i Svyaz', Moscow (1983).Google Scholar