Potential sensitivity of measuring transformations of parameters of a motion based on the method of injection electronics
- 14 Downloads
Mathematical models of transformation characteristics which allow us to estimate potential sensitivity of various identification methods of measurements results are presented. These models are based on the parameters of pulse and continuous flows of de Broglie electronic waves accounting for constructive indicators of instrument implementation of the method of injection electronics.
KeywordsElectronic Wave Sensitive Element Injection Electronic Threshold Sensitivity Functional Transformation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. I. Iorish,Izmer. Tekhn., No. 4, 31 (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.Patent 3105385 (USA). Plasma accelerator.Google Scholar
- 3.L. I. Kargu,Measuring Devices of Aircrafts, Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1988).Google Scholar
- 4.O'Donnel (ed.),Inertial Navigation, Nauka, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.A. V. Kostrov,Measuring and Identification of Motion, MO USSR, Moscow (1986).Google Scholar
- 6.A. V. Kostrov et al., A.s. 836594 USSR, Discoveries, Inventions, No. 21, (1981).Google Scholar
- 7.V. S. Frolov,Inertial Rocket Control, MO USSR, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 8.I. A. Shvab and A. V. Seleznev,Measuring Angular Accelerations, Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
- 9.V. D. Sobolev,Physical Foundations of Electronic Technology, Vysshaya shkola, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar