Precise measurements of small gas flows—metrological basis for the calibration of leak detectors
- 18 Downloads
This article discusses technical aspects of the calibration of leak detectors by using a series of artificial control flows. Results are presented from the calibration of several mass-spectrometric leak detectors. Procedures and methods of analyzing measurements obtained in the calibration of such flows are discussed, and several approaches to the metrological certification of halogen and electron-capture leak detectors are described.
KeywordsControl Flow Artificial Flow Metrological Characteristic Leak Detector Inlet Valve
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.V. V. Kuz'min, Vacuum Measurements [in Russian], Izd. Standartov (1992), p. 176.Google Scholar
- 3.V. V. Kuz'min, Izmeren. Kontr. Avtomat., No. 2(78), 53 (1991).Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Kuz'min, Defektoskopiya, No. 3, 69 (1990).Google Scholar
- 7.L. Rubet, Le Vide,38, No. 215, 21 (1983).Google Scholar
- 8.V. V. Kuz'min, Izmer. Tekh., No. 11, 41 (1988).Google Scholar