Qualitative properties of the possibility of identifying the parameters of measuring circuit models
- 17 Downloads
An analysis is made of the relationship between the properties of a measuring circuit and the quality of the measured results. The requirements imposed on a measuring circuit providing a method of measurement with the optimal resolution and speed of response are deduced on the basis of the general principles of organizing a measuring experiment. It is shown that measuring circuits having the properties of chaotic systems satisfy the imposed requirements better than others. Exclusively qualitative methods of analysis are employed without invoking the results of numerical experiments.
KeywordsChaotic System Harmonic Signal Measuring Circuit Digital Code Duffing Oscillator
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. V. Chernukho and V. I. Krylovich, USSR Authors' Certificate No. 1,684,691; Otkryt. Izobret., No. 38 (1991).Google Scholar
- 2.E. V. Chernukho, Kontrol' Diagnost., No. 2, 5 (1991).Google Scholar
- 3.E. V. Chernukho, Kontrol' Diagnost., No. 9, 17 (1994).Google Scholar
- 5.Proc. IEEE,75, No. 8 (1987) (Special Issue on Chaotic Systems).Google Scholar
- 7.H. D. I. Abarbanel, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Prikl. Nelin. Dinam.,3, No. 2, 104 (1995);3, No. 3, 122 (1995);3, No. 4, 106 (1995);3, No. 5, 119 (1995).Google Scholar