Calibration and measurement range of commercial partial thermal flowmeter “Tsiklon”
- 18 Downloads
A formula is presented for determining the form of the calibration curve of a flowmeter within a broad range of Reynolds numbers. The theoretical curves agree well with the experimental results for natural gases. The discrepancies seen for low discharges are related to heat losses in the transducer.
KeywordsHeat Transfer Reynolds Number Mass Flow Rate Prandtl Number Theoretical Curve
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. E. Bosin, G. V. Kolodii, and P. L. Pakhomov,Izmer. Tekh., No. 8, 41 (1994).Google Scholar
- 2.V. P. Isachenko, V. A. Osipova, and A. S. Sukomel,Heat Transfer [in Russian], Energoizdat, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.A. M. Brodetskii, A. G. Pavlov, and S. P. Shinkarenko,Teplotekhnika, No. 10, 22 (1983).Google Scholar
- 4.R. R. Chuguev,Hydraulics [in Russian], Energoizdat (Leningrad division), Leningrad (1982).Google Scholar
- 5.D. V. Sterenlikh,Hydraulics [in Russian], Vol. 1, Energoizdat, Moscow (1991).Google Scholar