Development of instruments to measure the linear and lateral strains of core samples and methods of determining the anisotropy of rocks
- 29 Downloads
A high-precision multichannel instrument for measuring linear and lateral strains has been developed on the basis of a method suggested for determining the elastic parameters of anisotropic rock samples.
KeywordsLateral Strain Longitudinal Strain Transverse Strain Moscow Power Engineer Institute Laser Diagnostics
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.F. Durst et al.,Principles and Practice of Laser-Doppler Anemometry, Academic Press, New York (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.B. S. Rinkevichyus,Laser Diagnostics of Flows [in Russian], MÉI (Moscow Power Engineering Institute), Moscow (1990).Google Scholar
- 3.V. I. Smirnov, “Laser diagnostics of turbulence”, Author's Abstract of Doctoral Dissertation [in Russian], MÉI (Moscow Power Engineering Institute), Moscow (1997).Google Scholar
- 4.A. Yu. Varaksin and A. F. Polyakov,Izmer. Tekh., No. 8, 22 (1998).Google Scholar
- 5.S. Sou,Hydrodynamics of Multiphase Systems [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.G. G. Abegauz et al.,Handbook of Probability Computations [in Russian], Voenizdat, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar