Metrological monitoring of the use of automated magnetic measuring systems
- 21 Downloads
Problems of monitoring the metrological characteristics of automatic magnetic measuring systems during their use are considered. The requirements imposed on the parameters of the built-in calibrator are presented.
KeywordsMeasuring Channel Metrological Characteristic Soft Magnetic Material Primary Transducer Magnetic Quantity
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. K. Novikov et al.,Izmer. Tekh., No. 12, 42 (1993).Google Scholar
- 2.E. N. Chechurina,Research in Magnetic Measurements [in Russian], Trudy Metrolog. Inst. SSSR, Énergiya, Leningrad, No. 233 (293), 23 (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.State Standard GOST 12119-80.Electrical Steel. Methods of Determining Magnetic and Electric Properties.Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Krokhin,Izmer. Tekh., No. 11, 36 (1999).Google Scholar
- 5.MI 1202-86. State Standard Institute.Digital Instrument and Transducers for Measuring Voltage, Current, and Resistances. General Requirements for Checking Procedure.Google Scholar
- 6.E. T. Chernyshev (ed.),Magnetic Measurement [in Russian], Izd. Standartov, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 7.M. A. Zemel'man,Metrological Principles of Technical Measurements [in Russian], Izd. Standartov, Moscow (1991).Google Scholar
- 8.V. K. Novikov and V. V. Krokhin,Izmer. Tekh., No. 4, 58 (1993).Google Scholar