Housing Indicators: A tool for housing research in Europe?
KeywordsHousing Market Social Housing Housing Policy Extensive Survey Housing Sector
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Angel, Shlomo, Stephen K. Mayo, and William L. Stephens, Jr. (1992)The Housing Indicators Program: A Report on Progress and Plans for the Future, Paper submitted to the International Conference on Housing Indicators in Europe, Delft, November.Google Scholar
- Annez, Philippe E. (1981)Housing Investment: A Cross-Country Comparison, Ph.D. Dissertation, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, January.Google Scholar
- Annez, Philippe, and William C. Wheaton (1984) ‘Economic Development and the Housing Sector: A Cross-National Model’,Economic Development and Cultural Change Vol. 32 No. 4, July.Google Scholar
- Burns, Leland S., and Leo Grebler (1976)Resource Allocation to Housing Investment: A comparative International Study. Economic Development and Cultural Change, Vol. 25, No. 1, October.Google Scholar
- Heidenheimer, Arnold J., Hugh Heclo and Carolyn Teich Adams (1990)Comparative Public Policy: The Politics of Social Choice in America, Europe and Japan, Third Edition, St. Martins Press, New York.Google Scholar
- Innes, Judith E. (1989)Knowledge and Public Policy: The Search for Meaningful Indicators, Second Edition, Transaction Publishers, New Brunswick, N.J. and London.Google Scholar
- Priemus, Hugo (1992) ‘Housing Indicators: An Instrument in International Housing Policy?’Netherlands Journal of Housing and the Built Environment, Vol. 7, No. 3, pp. 217–238.Google Scholar
- Schon, Donald A. (1987) ‘Institutional Learning in Shelter and Settlement Policies’, inShelter, Settlement and Development, ed. Lloyd Rodwin, Allen and Unwin, Boston.Google Scholar
- World Bank (1992)The Housing Indicators Program Extensive Survey. Preliminary Results (June 1992), Washington, D.C.Google Scholar
© Deft University Press 1993