Determination of abutment pressure from surface displacements
Rock Mechanics and Rock Pressure
KeywordsFree Surface Coal Seam Fredholm Integral Equation Follow Boundary Condition Secondary Stress
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. G. Mikhlin, “Stresses in the rock above a coal seam,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, OTN, No. 7–8 (1942).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. M. Liberman, “Abutment pressure ahead of a mining-out face,” Fiz. Mekhan. Svoistva, Davlenie i Razrushenie Gornykh Porod, 1, No. 6 (1962) (Izd-vo AN SSSR).Google Scholar
- 3.Ya. S. Uflyand, Integral Transformations in Problems of Elasticity Theory [in Russian], Nauka, Leningrad (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.M. M. Lavrent'ev, Some Unsolved Problems of Mathematical Physics [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1962).Google Scholar
- 5.A. B. Bakushinskii, “A numerical method for solving first-order integral equations,” Zh. Vychisl. Matem. i Matem. Fiz.,5, No. 4 (1965).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975