Self-excited oscillator control systems for selective working of polymetallic deposits
New Methods and Equipment
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsMagnetic Permeability Anode Current Selective Working Measuring Oscillator Polymetallic Deposit
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. V. Mel’nikov, “Problems in the utilization of natural resourves,” Abstracts of Reports to Academy of Sciences of the USSR [in Russian], Izd. IGD im. A. A. Skochinskogo, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. N. Ermolin, Methods of Improving the Quality of Ores Won by the Open-Cut Method from Deposits of Complex Structure [in Russian], Izd. TsNIITsvetmet, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.É. I. Arsh, in: Mining Electromechanics and Automatics [in Russian], No. 1, Izd. Khar’kov Gos. Un-ta, Khar’kov (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.É. I. Arsh, High-Frequency Currents in Mining [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.S. A. Drobov, Radio Transmitters [in Russian], Voenidat, Moscow (1951).Google Scholar
- 6.G. T. Shitikov, The Stable Ranges of Oscillators [in Russian], Sovetskoe Radio, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 7.S. I. Evtyanov, Vacuum-Tube Oscillators [in Russian], Svyaz’, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau, a division of Plenum Publishing Corporation 1972