Movement of the mixture of coal and gas during rock bursts
KeywordsShock Wave Phase Plane Blast Wave Rock Burst Rarefaction Wave
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. A. Khristianovich, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, OTN, No. 12 (1953).Google Scholar
- 2.S. V. Kuznetsov, Fiz. -Tekh. Probl. Razrabotki Polezn. Iskop., No. 4 (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.S. V. Kuznetsov, Fiz. -Tekh, Probl. Razrabotki Polezn. Iskop., No. 5 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.S. V. Kuznetsov and B. N. Onopchuk, Fiz. -Tekh. Probl. Razrabotki Polezn. Iskop., No. 2 (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.S. V. Kuznetsov and B. N. Onopchuk, Fiz. -Tekh. Probl. Razrabotki Polezn. Iskop., No. 2 (1973).Google Scholar
- 6.K. P. Stanyukovich, Transient Movements of a Continuous Medium [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 7.B. L. Rozhdestvenskii and N. N. Yanchenko, Systems of Quasilinear Equations and the Applications to Gas Dynamics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 8.S. A. Betekhtin et al., Gas-Dynamic Fundamentals of Interior Ballistics [in Russian], Oborongiz, Moscow (1957).Google Scholar
- 9.N. E. Kochin, I. A. Kibel, and N. V. Roze, Theoretical Hydromechanics, Wiley (1964).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975