A percussive mechanism with a catch
Automation and Mechanization in Mining
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsPercussive Machine Pulse Converter Power Pulse System Percussive Mechanism Percussion Unit
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. M. Alabuzhev, “Selection of parameters for an electromechanical hammer with a lock (or catch mechanism of the striker),” in: Intercollegiate Symposium, No. 1, Percussive, Rotary, and Rotary-Percussive Mechanisms and Machines [in Russian], West-Siberian Soviet for Coordination and Planning of Scientific Research in Technology and Natural Sciences, Novosibirsk (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.P. M. Alabuzhev, L. M. Lipovetskii, and V. B. Khan, “The action of a two-mass striker,” in: Electrical Power Pulse Systems [in Russian], Novosibirsk (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.N. P. Ryashentsev, P. M. Alabuzhev, N. I. Nikitin, E. M. Timoshenko, and N. M. Batuev, Hand-Held Electrical Percussive Machines [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.V. B. Khan, in: Transactions of the Institute of Mining, Siberian Branch, Academy of Sciences of the USSR, Aspects of the Dynamics of Vibropercussive Mechanical Systems [in Russian], Nauka (Sib. Otd.), Novosibirsk (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.N. V. Butenin, Introduction to Analytical Mechanics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.E. Kamke, Differentialgleichungen Loesungsmethoden und Loesungen, Chelsea (1971).Google Scholar
- 7.L. Bergeron, From Hydraulic Hammer in Tubes to Discharge in an Electrical Network [Russian translation], Mashgiz, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 8.I. D. Shaposhnikov, L. T. Dvornikov, and G. S. Leont'ev, in: Tr. FPI, No. 38 (Mathematics) [in Russian], Frunze (1969).Google Scholar
- 9.K. Ferharst, “Wave mechanics in percussive drilling,” Mine and Quarry Engineering,27, Nos. 3-4 (1961).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975