Analysis and synthesis of a pneumatic piston drive with variable applied load
- 19 Downloads
In the problem of the motion of a piston with variable external resisting force, it is permissible to neglect the forces of inertia, given certain conditions which are set out in this paper. For analysis and synthesis of the drive, one can make use of the relation, set out in Fig. 5, between the principal dimensionaless numbers.
KeywordsDimensionless Number Oblique Line Degenerate Equation Principal Criterion Pneumatic Drive
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. V. Vlasov, On the mathematical analysis of a pneumatic drive [in Russian]. Symposium: Aspects of the Mechanization of Mining, Tr. in-ta gornogo dela SO AN SSSR, No. 6 (1961).Google Scholar
- 2.E. V. Gerts and G. V. Kreinin, Dynamics of Pneumatic Drives in Automatic Machines [in Russian], Moscow, Izd. Mashinostroenie (1964).Google Scholar
- 3.I. M. Plekhov, Approximate method of analyzing double-acting pneumatic mechanisms, Izv. vuzov. Priborostroenie, No. 1 (1961).Google Scholar
- 4.I. M. Plekhov and N. A. Kozulin, Approximate method of analyzing single-acting pneumatic mechanisms, Izv. vuzov. Priborostroenie, No. 2 (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.I. I. Artobolevskii, Theory of Mechanisms and Machines [in Russian], Moscow, Gostekhizdat (1953).Google Scholar
- 6.A. N. Tikhonov, Effect of a small parameter on the solution of a differential equation, Matern. sb., t. 22 (64), 2 (1948); t. 31 (72), 3 (1952).Google Scholar
- 7.L. É. Él'sgol'ts, Differential Euqations [in Russian], Moscow, Gostekhizdat (1957).Google Scholar