Equilibrium of a deformed support-rock system
Rock Mechanics and Rock Pressure
KeywordsRock Mass Inelastic Deformation Rock Pressure Active Displacement Dead Weight
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. Venner, in: Aspects of Rock Pressure Theory [Russian translation], Gosgortekhizdat, Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 2.A. Labasse, in: Problems in the Theory of Rock Pressure [Russian translation], Gosgortekhizdat, Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 3.M. I. Rozovskii and A. N. Zorin, in: All-Union Conference on Rock Mechanics and Rock Pressure [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.Zh. S. Ershanov, Theory of Rock Creep and Its Application [in Russian], Nauka, Alma-Ata (1964).Google Scholar
- 5.I. A. Yurchenko, Fiz., Tekh. Probl. Razrabotki Polezn. Iskop., No. 1 (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.Provisional Instructions for the Use of Bolted Supports in Collieries of the Rostovugol' Group [in Russian], published by ShakhtNIUI, Shakhty (1969).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972