The effectiveness of hydroblasting in dry soils
- 13 Downloads
KeywordsShock Wave Stress Wave Blast Wave Borehole Wall Blast Hole
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. A. Vovk, G. I. Chernyi, and A. G. Smirnov, Principles of Driving Underground Workings by Blasting [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.G. P. Demidyuk, “Contemporary theory of the action of blasting on a medium,” in: Drilling and Blasting in Mining [in Russian], Gosgortekhizdat, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 3.M. Ya. Sukharevskii, “Digging pits for telegraph poles,” Stroitel'naya Promyshlennost', No. 3 (1930).Google Scholar
- 4.G. K. Akutin, Driving Workings in Soft Compressible Soils [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk UkrSSR, Kiev (1960).Google Scholar
- 5.G. M. Lyakhov and G. I. Pokrovskii, Shock Waves in Soils [in Russian], Gosgortekhizdat, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 6.A. N. Khanukaev, The Energy of Stress Waves in Blasting Down of Rock [in Russian], Gosgortekhizdat, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 7.B. M. Yavorskii and A. A. Detlaf, Handbook of Physics [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1970