Limiting load on a nonuniform half-space weakened by a circular cylindrical or spherical working
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsEccentric Cylinder Cylindrical Working Bilateral Assessment Spherical Working Plastic Nonuniformity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.W. S. Ufland, Bipolar Coordinates in the Theory of Elasticity [Russian translation], Gostekhteorizdat, Moscow (1950).Google Scholar
- 2.V. I. Blokh, Theory of Elasticity [in Russian], Izd. Khar'kovskogo un-ta (1964).Google Scholar
- 3.O. D. Grigor'ev, “On the plastic equilibrium of a nonuniform half-plane during insertion of a smooth flat punch,” Prikladnaya Mekhanika,4, No. 1 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.O. D. Grigor'ev, “Plastic equilibrium of an eccentric cylinder for one class of plastic nonuniformity,” Tr. NIIVTa. Voprosy Gidrotekhniki, No. 38 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.O. D. Grigor'ev, “On one class of problems for a nonuniform heavy rigid-plastic body,” Fiz.-Tekh. Probl. Razrabotki Polezn. Iskop., No. 2 (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.V. V. Novozhilov, Theory of Elasticity [in Russian], Sudpromgiz, Leningrad (1958).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1970