Estimating the crushing action of a long charge in a brittle medium
KeywordsRayleigh Wave Radial Crack Short Crack Total Impulse Antiplane Deformation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. P. Koryanov, “Some ideas on the zone and front of cracks,” Dokl. Akad, Nauk SSSR,144, No. 6, (1962).Google Scholar
- 2.V. N. Rodionov, Increasing the Effectiveness of Blasting in a Solid Medium [in Russian], Izdre In-ta Gornogo Dela in. A. A. Skochinskogo, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 3.A. B. Bagdasaryan and S. S. Grigoryan, “The action of an explosion in plexiglas”, Zh. Prikl. Mekhan. i. Tekh. Fiz., No. 3 (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.A. B. Bagdasaryan, “Calculating the action of an explosion in brittle rock,” Zh. Prikl. Mekhan. i Tekh. Fiz., No. 5 (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.V. M. Kuznetsov, “On the nonsteady propagation of a system of cracks in a brittle material”, Zh. Prikl. Mekhan, i. Tekh. Fiz., No. 2 (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.E. N. Sher, “On a ceratin case of equilibrium of a system of radial cracks,” Zh. Prikl. Mekhan. i Tekh. Fiz. (in pressess).Google Scholar
- 7.É. A. Koshelev et al., “The statistics of the fragments formed when a solid body is crushed by an explosion”, Zh. Prikl. Mekhan. i Tekh. Fiz., No. 2 (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975