Gas dynamic effects in ait conduits of pneumatic shock mechanisms
Mechanization and Automation of Mining
KeywordsMobile Element Local Resistance Pneumatic Drill Electromagnetic Drive Flow Rate Coefficient
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. V. Gertz and G. V. Kreinin, Evaluations of the Characteristics of Pneumatic Drives (Handbook), [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.E. P. Rusin, “Study of a reverse pneumatic shock mechanism by computer simulation,” in: Mining Machines, [in Russian], Institute of Mining, Siberian Branch, Academy of Sciences of the USSR, Novosibirsk (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.I. L. Chernetskii and V. A. Shcherbakov, “A mathematical model of the aerodynamic noise of pneumatic shock mechanisms”, Fiz.-Tekh. Probl. Razrab. Polezn. Iskop., No. 5 (1985).Google Scholar
- 4.S. V. Pavlov and E. V. Gaisler, “Simulating the operation of a pneumatic shock mechanism”, Fiz.-Tekh. Probl. Razrab. Polezn. Iskop., No. 5 (1985).Google Scholar
- 5.O. F. Vasil'ev and A. F., Vosvodin, “Gas and thermal dynamic estimations of the flows in simple and complex pipelines”, Izv. Sib. Otd., Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Tekh. Nauk, No. 13 (1983).Google Scholar
- 6.S. K. Godunov et al., Numerical Solution of Multidimensional Problems of Gas Dynamics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 7.S. V. Pavlov, “Estimations of the nonstationary gas dynamic flows in complex systems of channels with local resistances and branchings based on the modular principles”, in: Numerical Methods of Continous State Mechanics [in Russian], ITNM, Sib. Otd., Akad. Nauk SSSR, Novosibirsk (1981).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1998