Selection of optimal composition-control parameters for friable materials
New Methods and Instruments
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsScattered Radiation Linear Speed Effective Atomic Number Archimedes Spiral Spot Movement
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. L. Yakubovich, E. I. Zaitsev, and S. M. Przjagolwski, Methods in Nuclear Physics for Rock Analysis [in Russian], Énergoizdat, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 2.L. P. Starchik and Yu. N. Pak, Methods in Nuclear Physics for Monitoring the Quality of Solid Fuel [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1985).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. N. Pak and A. V. Vdovkin, “Procedure for estimating errors due to a material's inhomogeneity during its analysis by the gamma albedo method,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Gornyi Zh., No. 5 (1986).Google Scholar
- 4.L. A. Smirnov, A. I. Mezhevich, N. I. Komyak, and M. A. Rumsh, Instruments and Methods of X-ray Analysis [in Russian], Vol. 3 (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.N. S. Acherkan (ed.), Manual for Machinery Construction [in Russian] (1963).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corpoation 1988