Electrokinetic potential of flotation pulps
- 21 Downloads
KeywordsElectric Field Intensity Size Composition Electrical Treatment Electrokinetic Potential Actual Flotation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. A. Chanturiya and V. D. Lunin, Electrochemical Methods for Intensifying the Flotation Process [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
- 2.S. S. Voyutskii, Course in Colloid Chemistry [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.N. S. Koshlyakov, É. B. Gliner, and M. M. Smirnov, Equations in Partial Derivatives of Mathematical Physics [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.S. S. Dukhin and B. V. Deryagin, Electrophoresis [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.S. E. Andreev, V. V. Tovarov, and V. A. Perov, Crushing Mechanisms and Calculation of Granulometric Composition Characteristics [in Russian], Metallurgizdat, Moscow (1959).Google Scholar
- 6.É. Kamke, Handbook for Differential Equations in First Order Partial Derivatives [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1988