An evaluation of the microcrack density of rocks by ultrasonic velocimetric method
New Methods and Instruments
- 60 Downloads
KeywordsElastic Wave Crack Density Effective Velocity Microcrack Density Equiprobable Distribution
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. S. Chekin, “Effective parameters of elastic medium with random distribution of cracks,” Fiz. Zemli, No. 10 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. V. Vasil'ev, P. G. Gil'bershtein, I. I. Gurvich, et al., “Hole-filled materials for two-dimensional seismic modeling,” in: Geoacoustics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.V. V. Rzhevskii and V. S. Yamshchikov, Acoustic Methods of Study and Control of Solid Rock Masses [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.I. Simons, T. Tood, and W. S. Baldridge, “Toward a quantitative relationship between elastic properties and cracks in low-porosity rocks,” Am. J. Sci., No. 3 (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.B. P. Belikov, K. S. Aleksandrov, and T. V. Ryzhakova, Elastic Properties of Rock-Forming Minerals and Rocks [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986