Questions of energy transformation in dc electromagnetic mechanisms
Mechanization and Automation of Mining Operations
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsMagnetic Energy Electromagnetic Force Energy Transformation Armature Volume Magnetic Energy Density
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. P. Ryashentsev and B. F. Simonov, “Analysis of questions of energy transformation in dc electromagnetic mechanisms,” Fiz.-Tekh. Probl. Razrab. Polezn. Iskop., No. 4 (1984).Google Scholar
- 2.A. G. Slivinskaya, Electromagnets and Permanent Magnets [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Il'in and É. G. Pozdnyak, Principles of the Mathematical Analysis [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.S. Seeley, Electromagnetic Energy Transformation [Russian translation], Énergiya, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.I. S. Taev, Electrical Apparatus [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.O. V. Tozoni, Method of Secondary Sources in Electrical Engineering [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986