Relations between electrical and mechanical parameters of sulfide ore bodies
- 16 Downloads
The authors have elucidated the relation between the mean mechanical stresses and the standardized electrometric parameter, which depends on the intensity of fracture and the density properties of a mass of sulfide ores.
The analytical relation linking the core disking parameters and the mean stresses is modified in certain combinations of natural and technological conditions, which alter the orientation of the principal compressive stresses.
KeywordsDensity Property Solid Rock Principal Compressive Stress Extraction Operation Measurement Borehole
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. T. Nesterenko et al., “Estimation of stresses in the rock by the character of fracture of a core”, in: Sb. VNIMI, No. 88, Leningrad (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.V. N. Oparin, Electrometric Defectoscopy of Highly Conductive Rocks [in Russian], Izd. VTs Sib. Otd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Novosibirsk (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.V. N. Oparin et al., in: Methodology of Measurement of Stresses in the Solid Rock [in Russian], Izd. IGD Sib. Otd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Novosibirsk (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.M. B. Ustyugov et al., “Development and improvement of devices for investigation of the stress state of the rock”, in: Stress Measurement in the Solid Rock [in Russian], Izd. IGD Sib. Otd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Novosibirsk (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.I. M. Petukhov, “Results of study of the stress state of the undisturbed solid rock in the Talnakh and Oktyabr’skoe deposits”, in: Stress Measurement in the Solid Rock [in Russian], Izd. IGD Sib. Otd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Novosibirsk (1976).Google Scholar