Comparative analysis of the metrics of the technological plane
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsAngular Velocity Balance Weight Vertex Node Angular Velocity Increase Cylindrical Frame
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Utilization of Steiner’s Problem and Its Generalizations for Posing and Solving Certain Problems in Spatial Economics [in Russian], TsÉMI, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.G. A. Strekachinskii, A. A. Ordin, and V. A. Fedorin, “Choice of location for transport main line in coal deposit”, Fiz.-Tekh. Probl. Razrab. Polezn. Iskop., No. 2 (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.A. Lesch, Geographical Distribution of Industry [Russian translation], IL, Moscow (1959).Google Scholar
- 4.A. M. Alekseev, L. A. Kozlov, and N. V. Syskina, Where Should We Put the Route of an Oil Pipeline? [in Russian], ÉKO, No. 1 (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.P. Hugget, Spatial Analysis of Economic Geography [Russian translation from the English], Progress, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.G. A. Strekachinskii and O. B. Kortelev, “Metrics of a mine field (toward a theory of opening up mines)”, Fiz.-Tekh. Probl. Razrab. Polezn. Iskop., No. 6 (1973).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980