Stress state of rocks with a system of workings
Rock Mechanics and Rock Pressure
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsStress Field Coal Seam Face Zone Undisturbed Rock Bedding Angle
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. G. Mikhlin, “Stresses in the rock above a coal seam,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Otd. Tekh. Nauk, No. 7, 8 (1942).Google Scholar
- 2.G. I. Barenblatt and S. A. Khristianovich, “Roof caving in mine workings,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Otd. Tekh. Nauk, No. 11 (1955).Google Scholar
- 3.S. V. Kuznetsov, “Roof control in mine workings,” in: Mathematical Methods in Mining [in Russian], Vol. 2, Izd. Sib. Otd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Novosibirsk (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.D. I. Sherman, “An elastic ponderable half-plane, weakened by an elliptical hole fairly near its boundary,” in: Problems of the Mechanics of a Continuous Medium [in Russian], Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.L. N. Karpenko, “A method for calculating stress in the vicinity of a shallow working driven through a vertical coal seam,” Fiz.-Tekh. Probl. Razrab. Polezn. Iskop., No. 4 (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.O. Zenkevich and I. Chang, The Method of Finite Elements in the Theory of Structures and the Mechanics of Continuous Media [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 7.Zh. S. Erzhanov and T. D. Karimbaev, The Method of Finite Elements in Problems of Rock Mechanics, [in Russian], Nauka, Alma-Ata (1975).Google Scholar
- 8.B. Z. Amusin and A. B. Fadeev, The Method of Finite Elements in the Solution of Problems of Mining Geomechanics [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 9.R. B. Beisetaev, “Stress in rocks with longwall slice working of ore bodies,” Fiz.-Tekh. Probl. Razrab. Polezn. Iskop., No. 5 (1977).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979