Pneumatic transport of soil along a borehole
Mechanization and Automation of Mining
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsBorehole Wall Pneumatic Transport Pneumatic Punch Knife Blade Settle Layer
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Kh. B. Tkach, “Cutting boreholes by the combined method”, Fiz-Tekh. Probl. Razrab. Polezn. Iskop., No. 6 (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.I. G. Gastershtadt, Pnevmotransport Sev.-Zap. Obl. Prombyuro VSNKh, Leningrad (1927).Google Scholar
- 3.M. P. Kalinushkin, É. É. Orlovskii, and I. S. Segal’, Pneumatic Transport in Building [in Russian], Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 4.I. E. Idel’chik, Handbook on Hydraulic Resistances [in Russian], Moscow (1960).Google Scholar
- 5.G. K. Filonenko, “Expression for the coefficient of hydraulic resistance of smooth tubes”, Izv. VTI, No. 10 (162) (1948).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981