The principles of automatic monitoring of the content of coarse classes in a flow of material
- 13 Downloads
KeywordsFragment Size Random Function Sensitive Element Percentage Content Automatic Monitoring
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. G. Kachan and A. N. Maryuta, “Automatic monitoring of the content of coarse classes in a flow of material,” Mekhan. i Avtomat. Proiz-va, No. 11 (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.K. V. Egorov, Principles of the Theory of Automatic Control [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.A. A. Sveshnikov, Applied Methods in the Theory of Random Functions [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.A. N. Maryuta and V. A. Bun’ko, Experimental Determination of the Static Characteristics of Objects of Control in Beneficiation Plants [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.A. N. Maryuta and Yu. G. Kachan, “Monitoring the fragment-size composition of transported material for controlling technological processes,” Mekhan. i Avtomat. Proizva, No. 3 (1972).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976