Deformation beyond the limit in the plane problem of a circular working
Rock Mechanics and Rock Pressure
- 11 Downloads
KeywordsInternal Friction Critical Load Residual Strength Inelastic Deformation Irreversible Deformation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. M. Lin'kov, “Postlimiting characteristics of rocks and stability of mine workins,” in: Current Problems in Nonlinear Mechanics of Continuous Media [in Russian], edited by V. V. Novozhilov, Leningrad State Univ., Leningrad (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.N. S. Bulychev, B. Z. Amusin, and A. G. Olovyannyi, Design of Supports for Main Mine Workings [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. M. Liberman, Pressure on Supports of Main Mine Workings [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.M. T. Alimzhanov, “Determining the thickness of a monolithic support”, in: Applied Problems in Rock Mechanics [in Russian], Nauka, Alma-Ata (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.A. P. Maksimov, N. P. Nemchin, S. N. Reva, and A. B. Babich, “On the choice of rational parameters for supports,” Tr. VNIMI, No. 80, Leningrad (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.G. L. Fisenko, “Interaction between the support and rocks in main mine workings,” Tr. VNIMI, No. 82, Leningrad (1971).Google Scholar
- 7.I. M. Petukhov and A. M. Lin'kov, “On the critical rates of postilimiting deformation of rocks,” Tr. VNIMI, No. 99, Leningrad (1976).Google Scholar
- 8.I. M. Petukhov and A. M. Lin'kov, “Estimates of the liability of rocks to sudden caving,” Tr. VNIMI, No. 95, Leningrad (1975).Google Scholar
- 9.V. T. Glushko, T. N. Tsai, and I. I. Vaganov, Protection of Workings in Deep Pits [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978